Type of Website: Services
Last updates on: 6th of April, 2022
We use your Personal data to provide and improve theService. By using the Service, You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Privacy Police.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular orin plural.
1. Account means
a unique account created for You to access our Services or parts of our Service.
(referred to as either “Colin’s K9Training”, “The Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in the Agreement) refers to Colin's K9 Training Services.
are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browser history on that website among its many uses.
refers to: United Kingdom.
means any device that can access theService such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
6. Personal Data
is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
refers to the Website.
8. Service Provider
means any Person(s) who processes the data on behalf of The Company. It refers to third-party companies or individual(s) employed by The Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of The Company, to perform services related to theService or to assist The Company in analysing how the Service is used.
9. Third-party Social Media Services
refers to any website or any social network website through with the User can log on or create an account to use the Service.
10. Usage Data
refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of the page visit).
refers to Colin’s K9 Training Services, accessible from https://www.colinsk9trainingservices.com/
means the individual accessing or using theService, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but not limited to:
1. Email address.
2. First name and last name.
3. Phone number.
4. Address, town, county, postal code.
5. Usage Data.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include, but not limited to information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date ofYour visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device,We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobileInternet browser You use, unique device identifiers and their diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Information from Third-party Social Media Services
The company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Services through the following:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-party Social Media Service, We may collect Personal data that is already associated with Your Third-party Social Media Service’s account, such as your name, Your email address, Your activities or Your contact information associated with that account.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
2. Flash Cookies. Certain features of Our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies)to collect and store information about You preferences or Your activity on OurService. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies.
3. Web Beacons. Certain sections of OurServices and our emails may contain a small electronic file known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs)that permit The Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other elated website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “Session” Cookies. PersistentCookies remain on Your personal computer, Tablet device or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purpose set out below:
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these cookies to provide You with those services.
2. CookiePolicy/ Notice acceptance Cookies.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when You use the Website, such as remembering your log in details, Language preferences and your personal information (name). The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoidYou having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. To provide and maintain our services, including to monitor usage of our Service.
2. To manage Your Personal Data: To manageYour personal data such as (name, email and, or phone number) as a use of service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service such as (contact form) that are available to You as a user.
3. For the performance of a contract: The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase, purchase contract for the services, items of services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
4. To contact You: To contact You by email, phone call, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communication’s related to the functionalities, services or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
5. To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
6. To manage Your requests: To attend and manage, within acceptable reason Your requests to Us.
7. For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganisation, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in whichPersonal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
8. For the purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, service(s), marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
1. With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, to contact You.
2. For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our Business to another company.
4. With Business Partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
5. With other users: When you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If you interact with other users or register through a Third-party Social Media service, Your contacts on the Third-party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
6. With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operation offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to, and maintained on computers located outside your town, county, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
The Company will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your data is treated securely and in accordance with this PrivacyPolicy and o transfer of Your Personal Data will take place to an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of YourPersonal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Comply with a legal obligation.
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of theCompany.
3. Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
4. Protect the personal safety of Users of theService or the public.
5. Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronically storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially accepted means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee it is absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from Our Service.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party websites or services.